- Dashboard – Quickly view your business vitals on one page.
- Accounting – Full featured accounting built in.
- Advertising – Simplify your efforts with one button push advertising.
- Web Based – No software or downloads required. Use with any device.
- Maintenance – Requests automated. No more 20 minute conversations with tenants or maintenance staff.
- Tenant Screening – Online, instant access to critical reports you need.
- Rent Automated – Tenants can pay you on-line from their portal and also set up automated payments.
- Automatic Email Reminder System – Alerts you when rent is overdue, leases are expired, work orders due, and more.
- Online Rental Applications – Customizable applications you can email or install on your website. Once prospect fills it out, application will show up in the software.
Why do you need my credit card if it’s a free trial?
We need your billing information to reduce fraud and verify you have a valid credit card should you upgrade, keep your account open, or order any paid products such as tenant screening or automatic rent collections. This will also prevent any interruption in service Can I cancel anytime? Absolutely. You can cancel your account whenever you’d like and your credit card will no longer be billed.
How am I billed?
Billing occurs monthly based on the day of the month you sign up.
Where is my data stored?
All data is hosted by 1and1.com, a world-class data network with data centers. Your data is backed up daily and is available 100% of the time.
Is my my data secure?
Absolutely, yes. During purchase, your data is encrypted and protected by Paypal, our US-based payment processor, and verified by Verisign. When you’re logged in and using Property Manager Cloud, your data is also encrypted and secured. In both cases, the site uses 256-bit SSL technology, the same as banks and other secured websites, to ensure your data is not intercepted during transmission.
Can I upgrade my plan?
Yes. At any time just select the new plan and your card will be billed the new amount on the next billing cycle. When you login your account will reflect the new tenant and property limits you have purchased.